Spring has arrived, so has my favourite spring salad – lettuce, orange and pecan salad.
- handful spinach
- 2 handful pecans, toasted and roughly chopped
- 2 oranges and 1 apple, peeled and sliced into thin circles
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- handful goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4cup extra-virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Place the spinach, chopped oranges, apple and pecans in a large bowl. Mix all together.
- Add goat cheese and stir.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the orange juice, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Add the mixture to your salad and toss.