Pumpkin soup with coconut is definitely my favourite dinner option when it rains or snows outside. It warms you up and makes you feel so cozy!
What you need is:
- small pumpkin (600 g) chopped into cubes
- tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 onion
- 1/2 glass almond milk
- 1 sweet potato
- 3 cloves of garlic
What you need to do is:
- Steam pumpkin and sweet potato (if steaming is not an option, then boil them in a big pot).
- Fry onion and garlic on coconut oil till they get soft.
- Blend pumpkin with sweet potato while adding 1/2 almond milk and fried onion with garlic.
- Sprinkle your soup with some chives or sunflower seeds!