Sunday is a pancake day so me and my mom spent the whole morning making healthy and delicious oatmeal pancakes – chocolate & banana, and cottage cheese & plum. Recipe below.
- 40g coconut flour
- 40g oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 large banana
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Heat a nonstick griddle over medium heat and coat pan with cooking spray.
- Form small pancakes.
- Flip pancakes over when tops are covered with bubbles and cook until bottoms are lightly browned.
You can be as creative as you want here. I used peanut butter, bananas, melted dark chocolate, chocolate sprinkle and some fresh blueberries for my pancakes and my mom preferred to have hers with cottage cheese, honey, small slices of plum and pear. Both delicious!