Pancakes, who doesn’t like them? Especially when they are healthy and quick to make! Omomomomomom!
- 1/3 cup 0% Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 scoop (30 g) whey protein powder (any flavor)
- Almonds or any nuts
- Any fruit of choice (I used pomegranate)
1) Whisk egg whites and add yogurt, mix well.
2) Add oats.
3) Preheat skillet on medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
4) Pour the batter depending and cook for a couple minutes until you see the edges turning brown and the batter on top cooking.
5) Flip with a spatula and cook until browned on the underside, 1 to 2 minutes more.
6) Make a mountain of pancakes, pour some yogurt all over the pancakes, add some nuts and fruits of your choice.
I usually put some Greek yogurt on top with shredded raw dark chocolate (90%) and sliced fruits. Real yum!
Bon apetite! If you liked my recipe, share it on Twitter or Instagram!