If you like healthy fats such as avocado, you will love this recipe. It’s very easy to make and tastes really good. Moreover, this meal will keep you full for longer.
- 1 can of organic lentils
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- Salt and freshly grounded pepper
- 2 avocados
- Heat the oil and fry the onion till it gets brownish.
- Add garlic, chopped tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Let it all simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Add canned lentils to tomato sauce, stir and take of the heat.
- Cut the avocados in half, core, arrange on the plate and … enjoy!