If you are looking for a healthy homemade granola recipe, here I come! One of my favourite breakfasts when I’m in rush. Tastes absolutely amazing with natural yoghurt or almond milk.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 300g rolled oats
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 4 tbsp sesame seeds
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 100g flaked almonds
- 100g of dried fruits (berries, cranberries)
- 50g coconuts flakes or desiccated coconut
- Heat oven to 150C/fan.
- Mix the oil, maple syrup, honey and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Tip in all the remaining ingredients, except the dried fruit and coconut, and mix well.
- Tip the granola onto two baking sheets and spread evenly.
- Bake for 15 mins, then mix in the coconut and dried fruit, and bake for 10-15 mins more.
- Remove and scrape onto a flat tray to cool.
Super yummy and quick to make, huh? Now go to the kitchen and make your granola. Don’t forget to share this recipe!