I’m a real coffee lover. Hate espresso, but I love latte, especially chai tea latte. Recently, I came across a very easy recipe for this delicious drink. You can make it at home and enjoy it during evening.
8 cardamom seeds
4 black peppercorns
2 cinnamon sticks
1-inch piece fresh ginger, sliced
2 cups whole/almond/soy milk
4 bags black tea
1) Place the cardamom, cloves, and peppercorns in a resealable plastic bag.
2) Crush them all with a heavy skillet.
3) Place the crushed spices in a medium saucepan, along with the cinnamon sticks, ginger, milk, and 2 cups water and bring to a boil.
4) Remove from heat, add the tea bags, cover, and let steep for 10 minutes.
5) Strain into cups. To each cup, add 2 teaspoons sugar or more, to taste.
Bon apetite! If you liked my recipe, share it on Twitter or Instagram!