Recently I have injured my knee so I’m not able to run for at least 2 weeks. Instead of jogging, I spend more time in the kitchen experiencing with fruits, millet and eggs. Surprisingly, I came up with a simple and very yummy blueberry crumb cake low in sugar and super healthy.
- 2 cups of millet
- 1 egg
- 120 g low-fat yogurt
- 500 g fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 1 tbs cinnamon
1) Mix millet with egg and yogurt.
2) Add vanilla extract, baking powder and cinnamon.
3) Spray baking tin with cooking spray (or use paper liners).
4) Place the mixture in the baking tin and add blueberries on top.
5) Bake 15 min at 180 C.
You can also sprinkle your cake with almonds, shredded coconut and add honey if you like it sweeter. When the cake is ready, cut it into 8 pieces and serve with hazelnut latte or cappuccino. Heaven!
Bon apetite! If you liked my recipe, share it on Twitter or Instagram!