If you are starving and you have no time to prepare a proper warm meal from stratch, try my 10-minute couscous salad. It’s delicious and healthy, yet quick and easy to make.
Here we go…!
- 100g couscous
- 200ml hot low salt vegetable stock (from a cube is fine)
- 2 spring onions
- 1 red pepper
- ½ cucumber
- 50g feta cheese, cubed
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 2 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- any smoked fish
1) Tip couscous into a large bowl, pour over stock. Cover, then leave for 10 mins, until fluffy and all the stock has been absorbed.
2) Slice the onions and pepper and dice the cucumber.
3) Add these to the couscous, fork through pesto, crumble in feta, then sprinkle over pine nuts to serve.
4) Add any smoked fish on top and it’s ready to dig in!
Bon apetite! If you liked my recipe, share it on Twitter or Instagram!