This vegan pumpkin cheesecake recipe needs only 5 ingredients and it’s extremely easy to make for everyone. It’s smooth, creamy and perfectly sweet, so it could be a nice dessert idea not only for vegans. I love to have it on cold and rainy days with a cup of mocha latte or spiced tea.
- 140 gram raw soaked cashews
- 300 g maple syrup
- 1 can organic pumpkin puree
- 1 tub tofu cream cheese
- one pack of vegan biscuits
- shredded coconut
- Soak cashews in a large bowl filled with 600 g water. Add some salt. Leave the bowl overnight in the fridge.
- Drain the water from cashews the night after and blend them.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200°C).
- Next, add in the maple syrup, vegan cream cheese and pumpkin pie spice.
- Blend everything till your mixture gets really creamy.
- Pour the mixture into a baking form filled crackers.
- Bake your pumpkin cheesecake for 40-50 minutes.
- When ready, place it in the fridge and leave it there for at least 3 hours to cool.
- Sprinkle it with cashews and shredded coconut.