Yummy vegan pancakes with no eggs and cow milk – is that even possible? Yes, it is, although not many can imagine that. Instead of eggs you can use flaxseed, ground oatmeal, ground rice flakes and even mashed banana (3 scoops of flour = 1 scoop of oatmeal) and cow milk can be easily replaced by coconut, almond or rice milk.
Vegan pancakes can be packed with nutrients and vitamins. You can stuffed them with homemade Nutella, chocolate cream, avocado pasta, organic fruit jams, almonds, peanut butter, dates, rice or barley syrup, and cinnamon. They are also filling.
*the recipe below is for 6 thick pancakes
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup ground oatmeal
- 1 3/4 cups of soy milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- on the tip of a knife pinch of baking soda
- pinch of salt
- spoon of vanilla sugar
- Grind flakes in the mill.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, sugar and ground cereal in a large bowl.
- Pour the milk and oil, all stir vigorously with a whisk or electric mixer.
- Pour ladle of dough on the pan.
- Spread it across the pan, fry on one side for around 2-3 minutes then flip the pancake the other side.
Serve pancakes with blueberries and chopped bananas!