Do you love chocolate brownies? Are you vegan? If yes, then I have a perfect recipe for you today! This sweet potato brownies are not only delicious and taste like real chocolate brownies, but also healthy and VEGAN!
I was inspired by Deliciouslyella to try this recipe. After few adjustments, it turned out to be even more tasty that I was expecting.
What you need:
- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 large ripe bananas
- crushed almonds or walnuts (50 g)
- grounded oats (100 g)
- 20 medjool dates
- raw cacao (4 tablespoons)
- stevia for taste
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C.
- Peel sweet potatoes and bananas.
- Cut sweet potatoes into chunks and boil/steam them for about twenty minutes, until they become really soft.
- Mash bananas and mix them with sweet potatoes in a blender.
- Add pitted dates and keep blending till you get a very smooth mixture.
- Put the remaining ingredients into a bowl and mix them together before mixing in the sweet potato date combination.
- Place your final mixture into a lined baking dish and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remember: Allow your brownies to cool for about ten minutes! it needs this time to stick together!
Dig in and enjoy!