I love stracciatella flavor so recently I was experimenting in the kitchen and I came up with a delicious recipe for stracciatella semolina! It tastes so much like the flavor of my childhood and it’s super healthy, of course :-).
- 1 cup of goat milk
- 4 spoons of semolina
- table spoon of raw dark chocolate nibs
1) Heat the goat milk in a pan.
2) When it boils, add semolina and keep steering till it gets sticky.
3) Add dark chocolate nibs and steer for 1 minutes.
4) Place your semolina to a breakfast bowl.
5) Wait 5 minutes so it cools down.
Bon appetite! If you liked my recipe, share it on Twitter or Instagram!