The autumn is coming slowly but surely. Thus, pumpkin juice is a perfect idea for an evening drink when it gets cold and rainy outside. I combined few recipes I found online and created something delicious and healthy – a fresh and juicy pumpkin drink!
- 1/2 fresh raw pumpkin (seeds and stem removed)
- 1 red apple (core and stem removed)
- 1 small lemon
- 1-inch piece ginger (skin removed)
- 2 tbs organic pumpkin puree
- Dash cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a fruit and vegetable
- Discard solids.
- Strain juice through a fine-mesh sieve before serving in glasses.
- Serve immediately.