Although I am absolutely in love with my 2-ingredient pancakes, I have also tried a new recipe for oatmeal protein pancakes that are fluffy, not that chewy, sweet in moderation and healthy. What’s even more awesome, 1 pancake has only 43 calories! 🙂
You can serve them with fruits, cottage cheese, goji berries (any dried fruits of your choice), dark chocolate or honey.
- 1/3 cup 0% Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 scoop (30 g) whey protein powder (any flavor)
1) Whisk egg whites and add yogurt, mix well.
2) Add oats.
3) Preheat skillet on medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
4) Pour the batter depending and cook for a couple minutes until you see the edges turning brown and the batter on top cooking.
5) Flip with a spatula and cook until browned on the underside, 1 to 2 minutes more.
I usually put some Greek yogurt on top with shredded raw dark chocolate (90%) and sliced fruits. Real yum!
Bon appetite! If you liked my recipe, share it on Twitter or Instagram!