Since the autumn is coming here, I feel like having more baked fruits than raw fruits. Recently I made some hot baked cinnamon apples and pears stuffed with chopped bananas. They were delicious and filling – a perfect Sunday breakfast if you ask me.
- 4 apples (cored and sliced into two halves)
- 4 pears (cored and sliced into two halves)
- 1 banana
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons shredded coconut
- dash nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Place cut and peeled apples and pears on a baking tray.
- Chop bananas into slices and place them on top of each piece of apple and pear.
- Springle all fruits with cinnamon, nutmeg and shredded coconut.
- Bake for 30 minutes.