Summer is here so everyone wants to indulge in chocolate and ice-cream. Am I right?
Today I’m coming to you with one of my favourite summer treats! Healthy, lite and very nutritious!
- 4 large bananas
- 1/2 glass almond milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 2 scoops protein powder (vanilla or chocolate flavour)
- Mash bananas.
- Mix almond milk with protein powder in a blender, add vanilla extract.
- Combine the mixture with bananas and stir till it all gets smooth.
- Stir in mini-chocolate chips.
- Freeze until set.