Today I’m sharing my favourite gluten free protein waffles recipe that I make regularly. Easy, quick, yummy and healthy, so what would you need more?
- 2 eggs, large
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1 cup gluten-free flour blend
- 1 cup ground oat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup 0% Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 scoop (30 g) whey protein powder (any flavor)
- Almonds or any nuts
- Any fruit of choice (I used blueberries)
1) Preheat your waffle maker to medium heat.
2) Place dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix. Then, add in wet ingredients and mix until combined.
3) Using a 1/2-cup measuring cup, scoop mixture onto waffle maker. Spread evenly and close. Let cook for about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
4) Serve with blueberries and peanut butter![/recipe-foody]
Super yummy and quick to make, huh? Now go to the kitchen and make the same waffles <3!