I’m a big fan of toasts. Especially French toasts for my breakfast topped with my favourite fruits. Today I am sharing with you a very easy, quick and healthy recipe!
- 2 slices hardy whole grain bread sliced 1/2 thick
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs almond/goat/soy milk
- 1/2 cup assorted fresh berries
- 1 tbs natural yogurt
- 1 organic cottage cheese
- olive oil
1) Whisk together one egg and milk and, set aside.
2) Heat pan on medium heat till hot, add one tbs olive oil.
3) When pan is hot, dip bread in egg/almond milk mixture and set in pan.
4) Cook for about 3 minutes, till golden brown and then turn and cook other side till golden.
5) Spoon organic cottage cheese on one slice of French toast and top with berries.
Bon apetite! If you liked my recipe, share it on Twitter or Instagram!