LOVE is in the air! Sugar free blueberry pancakes are really yummy and healthy. They taste amazing with a cup of almond skinny latte!
- 1 1/2 cups whole-wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh (or frozen) blueberries
- Mix first 4 ingredients together in a blender.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Cook until the edges are dry and you see bubbles on the surface, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Flip and cook until golden brown on the other side, 2 to 4 minutes more.
Sundays are going to be pancake days!