In the name of love for goji berries and oats, I came up with a very delicious recipe for raw goji berries and oats bars. They are made are made with oats, natural peanut butter, goji berries and dates, almond milk and pumpkin seeds. I love snacking on them when I am at uni and I often make there as it takes only 20 minutes!
- 2 cups pitted dates
- 1/5 cup goji berries
- 1/5 cup natural crunchy peanut butter
- 1/5 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbs. almond milk
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 1/5 cup dark chocolate chips (if needed)
1) Soak the dates and and goji berries in hot water for 15 minutes and let it drain.
2) Mix the dates and goji berries with peanut butter, pumpkin seeds and oats in the food processor, and process until everything starts to stick together.
3) Press the mixture into a loaf pan, but don’t forget to use a piece of parchment paper to prevent the mixture from sticking to hands.
4) Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
5) Remove from the pan and cut and enjoy!
You can serve the bars with some honey and shredded coconut. From this recipe you will be able to make 8 pieces. These bars are easy to carry and quick to eat. I absolutely love how the sweetness of the dates mixes with the salty peanut butter, the savory goji berries and the crunchy pumpkin seeds. How about you?
Bon apetite! If you liked my recipe, share it on Twitter or Instagram!