French fries. Well, we all love them. Believe me or not, but I’ve been recently stuffing my face with them every single night. Since I mastered the art of making my own crispy and oil-free baked fries, I feel like my dinners are not only more satisfying and tasty, but also healthy.
These fries are crispy, unsalted, garlicky and taste the best with organic ketchup.
- 5 large potatoes, scrubbed clean and dried
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Back pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-2 sprigs fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
- Preheat your oven to 200C.
- Chop potatoes into matchsticks.
- Place them on a baking tray (make sure they don’t touch too much).
- Drizzle the fries with all spices.
- Bake for 35 minutes, tossing/flipping at least once to ensure even baking.
- When ready, you can add more flavor by tossing the fries once more with the rosemary.