I know it’s summer, not fall, but this healthy coconut sweet potato pie can be eaten any season of the year! It’s thick and creamy and it will definitely be a perfect summer dessert for all health freaks!
- 300 g of sweet potatoes
- 2 bananas
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple/agava syrop
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- dash of cinnamon & cardamon
- 50g chopped walnuts
- Grate sweet potatoes and put them into a large bowl.
- Add flour, spices, mashed bananas and the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix it all in a blender.
- Place the mixture in a cake tin and bake for 30 minutes in 180 °C.
- Decorate the cake with sugar free whipped cream.