Chia seeds combined with coconut or almond milk taste amazing and they work perfect for breakfast or a quick snack. Such rich in anti-inflammatory omega-3s and fiber meal will definitely fill you up and help you debloat. The recipe is so easy and quick, so everyone can make it!
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 250 ml coconut/almond milk
- 2 tablespoon schredded coconut
- Dash stevia for flavor
- Any fruits/nuts you want (I add brazilian nuts, blueberries and a lot of strawberries)
- Mix all ingredients together in a jar.
- Place the jar in a fridge for a night or few hours.
- Add fruits and nuts on top.
You can also add more shredded coconut and pieces of dark chocolate!