I love blueberries a lot and try to add them to every single breakfast or snack. Looking for many recipes that include them, I came across a gluten-free recipe for a healthy blueberry cake.
- 1 tablespoon raw cocoa
- 2 cups buckwheat flour
- 1 full tablespoon flax seeds
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- dash cinnamon and vanilla
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Grease a baking tin with coconut oil.
- Bake it for 25 minutes in 180°C .
- Take the baking tin out and wait a couple of minutes till it gets cool.
- In the meantime, make a date cream (10 large dates | 3 tablespoons cocoa | 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice). Cook dates in milk and melted chocolate.
- Mix it all slowly for 5 minutes.
- Pour it on the cake and wait two hours.
- Cut the cake into pieces.