Banana bread is one of my favourite vegan treats. It does not take long to make it, it tastes amazing and smells even better!
- 300g oat flour
- 100g stevia
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 3 large mashed bananas
- 75g coconut oil
- 50g dried dates
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees Celcius.
- Mash your bananas with a fork and mix well with oil and stevia.
- Add the flour, baking powder and cinnamon, and combine well.
- Add any additional ingredients.
- Baked in for 60 minutes.
- Allow to cool a little before slicing.