Today’s recipe is a delicious banana and pumpkin bread with no gluten and no dairy. All vegan, very filling and tasty. Ready? Go!
What you need
- 1/2 cup vegan butter (almond/soy butter)
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 cup organic shredded coconut
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup mashed pumpkin puree
- 4 spoon organic coconut cream (unsweetened)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon agava syrop
- 3 tablespoon organic cocoa
What to do
- Pre-heat your oven to 170C.
- In a big bowl blend all ingredients together.
- Pour it all into a baking tin that is covered with a thin layer of coconut oil. Leave it for approximately 10 minutes.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Let it cool down for 2-3 hours.
This bread can be eaten as a snack with your tea and coffee or as your sandwich bread (add mashed avocado, one slice of tomato and some onion). You can also pour some coconut cream on top and sprinkle it with chocolate chips.