This recipe is dedicated to my work colleague – Benjamin, who taught me how to make this delicious dessert (this version is slightly moderated).
Apple and banana crumble can be made in 25 minutes and it is a great idea for a quick vegan treat.
You will need:
- 4 small apples
- 3 bananas
- 20 ml coconut milk
- dash cinnamon
- 300 g of flour (preferable oat or almond flour)
- 150 g of cane sugar
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 180°.
- Peel your apples and bananas.
- Cut them into pieces.
- Place cut fruits into a baking tray/tin.
- In another bowl combine flour and sugar adding coconut oil, coconut milk and dash cinnamon.
- Mix all together making sure to keep the appearance of crumbs.
- Spread the crumble over the fruit.
- Place your baking tray/tin in oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
This crumble can be eaten warm or cold.