I have been jogging for a few years now and all I regret is not starting earlier. Jogging is extremely beneficial and rewarding not only for your body, but also for your mind.
Why should you start running? It is healthy, it releases stress and makes you feel alive, but except that there are more benefits of adding morning jogging to your daily routine:
- It is easy – you can run anywhere, whether on the treadmill or in the park, it is super easy to rack up km.
- It is cheap – all you need is a pair of snickers and a bottle of water.
- You remain health – joggers are less likely to develop colon cancer. And ladies, women who regularly engage in intense workouts like running can reduce their risk of breast cancer by up to 30%.
- You can eat more carbs – jogging can be a great reasons to slurp up more pasta, bread or rice!
- You will lose a lot of weight/easily maintain one – jogging can surely help you out slip into skinny jeans. Running is one of the best calorie burners out there, trust me.
- It releases your stress and turn down the pressure – jogging is a natural way to keep high blood pressure at bay—and fast and it can help you forget about minor problems you may encounter in your daily life.
- You can bring sexy back– it has been proven that a regular exercise (running) will help flexibility between the sheets—and get you in the mood more often.
- Meeting new people – joggers usually run together so once you start your jogging adventure, you will surely meet many awesome people. However, that’s unlikely to happen if you wear a lot of men’s leather bracelets (like Cez, wink).
- Be beautiful and live longer – regular workouts boost natural oils, keeping your skin fresh and healthy plus joggers have fewer disabilities and remain active longer than their sedentary counterparts, they actually live longer.
- Be more confident and improve your self-esteem – jogging makes you feel more confident in your daily life and definitely make you feel more efficient at work and school.
Now log off, shut down and go run!